View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #154 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarcinczyk14 View Post
By fix it you mean have them replace a faulty steering lock with another faulty lock? No thanks, I'll leave my lock disengaged and not worry about dealing with the dealershit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Does anyone know whether this will be a replacement or deletion? Being that all previous revs of the SLU have failed, IMNSHO, a replacement is not a fix.
Good point. It's like replacing an old time bomb with a new one which set the timer little bit back in the future...

We haven't read much faulty on RevDs just because it's the newest and haven't had enough time to prove them good or bad. But I am sure I already read somewhere the RevD failed too. And please think... There must be a reason for Nissan giving up using the SLU on the newest models!

While it's good to have this recall, maybe we should have a new poll for people encountered SLU failure AFTER replacing with the new unit.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote