Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #148 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
Good choice on the tires. For me it was between the RE11's and the AD08's for my 350z. The AD08's won because they come in 295's, and RE11's did not. They hold the 460whp, no traction problems at all.

I am very happy with the choice. James has the RE11's and I think he is happy with them.
Glad to hear, I pretty much went through the forum looking for reviews and it was between this or the V12s. I went with 305's in the back, hopefully they tuck in there nice.

Everything I read on the RE11's was positive, from the traction down to the wear. Little pricey but I figured not a bad idea to have the traction when your boosted.

That was my last big thing to buy, looks like we will be installing the traction control here shortly and then its just a matter of waiting for the roads to clear up to get the rubber on and an alignment done. Still trying to work out deals for the clutch install.

I dont think I have checked the weather forecast so much before. haha.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote