View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #585 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. There is a bar in the lodge although I'm not sure if it'll be open at 10AM! LOL. There is a little general store that sells beer and various sundries. The grill opens at 11AM I believe as well. Its actually not too bad either. Purchase your gas before you get off the main highway as it is hella expensive at the village. If you get in and can't check in, find cabin 660 and you can visit with the crew until your cabin is available.
sounds like i plan. i'm sure i'll go do registration and check some stuff out then i can swing by. as for booze i'll probably bring a good bit of my own with me. probably some of my homemade wine and jack
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote