Thread: Time to move on
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #32 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=DOOMMONKEY777;2212800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Dude, Are you just writing for the sake of writing right???

Dude i dont post alot and when i do i mean what i say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Lmao...youll be back in no time to the z, those bemmers are like a gentle fairy car, just shifting it makes me feel like ill brake the knob off, plus they brake too quick, its a fact. My friend had a 135i n55 engine or n54 the one with a single twinscroll turbo so he jb4-ed it + intake + intercooler+ downpipe+ tune. Drove nice but not Z nice. I think it was at 17 psi boost anywhoo out of about 24k miles he had that boost for about 800 miles and then the car just broke down, clutch went, problems starting the car wiers burning, bolts dropping out i mean we took it apart and put it together like 6 times to make sure that everything is bolted right and all, still new things kept going wrong. In the end he whent out and bought '13 black Z happy as a pervert in a ladies dressing room in a stock car. So if you wanna go there we will be waiting for you back here
So BMW's have faulty knobs?

What is braking to soon? I'm so confused there.

The rest of it, from what was barely legible... Just sounds like your friend doesn't know how to mod and screwed a lot of shyt up himself..

I know the TT N54 was unreliable. But the N55 TSST??? There's a lot of holes in this. I'm far from a Bimmer fan but... There's a lot off here.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote