View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 05:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mike@GTM
Not an active Vendor. DO NOT BUY

Drives: '13 Hot Lava FR-S
Mike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
Just curious, Its the same sensor that are used for engine oil temperature right?
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Thanks for the info Mike. I do have a small Setrab cooler running up front already, but no gauge solution installed yet. Now I just need to find a good stretch of downtime between events to open up my tranny and ship off the VB for upgrade

One more thing: you mention TCM reprogramming in some of your 7AT materials. I already have UpRev Tuner which can adjust the torque table. Is there something more on the TCM itself done with your TCM programming, and/or is whatever your TCM programming does compatible w/ the UpRev ECU flashing process on the same car?
We have a quick turnaround on our Valve Body upgrade so you don't need to worry about too much downtime.

As for the TCM Reprogramming, it is done through UpRev. With the valve body upgrade, the calibration is different than the typical calibration for raising line pressure.
Mike@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote