View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #527 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
I think I am going to have leaks in the lines coming off the relocation plate as well. I got them to stop at idle but wont know for sure until I take mine for a spin. They are damn tight thats for sure, hopefully they seat and stop leaking.
The only leak I had at during the first start test was the output fitting from the oil relocation plate. They were pre-installed and I didn't bother checking them. Fixed that, now the hose fitting at the same location leaks (where the red elbow meets the blue nut), and like yours, fine at idle. I'll be taking some oil with me on my first real drive.