View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
The green line: power comes from fuse #3 to the Defogger Relay coil. The BCM sinks to ground in this case. The BCM is not supplying power to the defogger coil.
The Ignition and Blower coils are powered from the BCM, but the Defogger coil is wired "bassackwards" and grounded through the BCM.
So if that is the case that has to mean I have power at Fuse 3, which means I have power at the relay and its working correctly. Its all going back to fuse 4, but I know for a fact I swapped in atleast 3 different spare fuses. I am going to check the continuity between each of the fuse posts and the terminals. Its looking like something had to have let go inside of the panel itself, or I am a dumbass and fuse 4 is good (or I have a ground on the circuit and it pops it as soon as I turn on the key). Which I know is not the case as I tried fuse 4 in different locations to make sure it was working.

Its a head scratcher...
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote