View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #5801 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
So I'm thinking about purchasing some Llumar tint and applying it myself. I don't think it would be that difficult because I can just pull the door panel off to expose all the glass, and there's no door frame at the top of the glass for me to have to tuck into, so it shouldn't be hard at all right? Same thing with the hatch, just have to remove the plastic panels. Just spray, stick, smooth, and shrink.

Anyone have any suggestions or reasons why I'm crazy?

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
Ever done tint before? I did it in one of the houses my wife and I lived in...it's no walk in the park. I'm just sayin'. Course....that's just my opinion.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub