View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 08:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
$1800 is the minimum and it has to be a weekday to do 1 lane, 2 lanes is I think twice as much, due to having to have an extra EMT staffed. What they do is track 1 lane for street tires, and the other lane for drags/slicks. Last time at the end of the day they let us run down both lanes.

This is the listed "advertised" price, I think last time we got hooked up somehow, because at $1800, you need a minimum of 18 people to run to make it $100/ea. But if that's something you guys want to do the GT-R guys always set up track days, or if it's something you guys want to throw together, Jason@MIR is a really cool guy to work with
I used to go to the ones the GTR guys set up on Fridays in spring and fall. $100 and you can run pretty much non stop from 9-5. It's awesome.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote