View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #1534 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Damn...wtf just happened.

Dee you got some haters in here bro.

1st you don't get to own 2 sports cars without being money conscious.

Neither are particularly expensive - I've seen people go poor trying to afford their passions, so this isn't a legitimate statement. Not saying Dee cant afford his ****, but apparently things are at least somewhat tight considering the fuel situation.

2nd why the **** do you guys care where and when he gets work done. I guess he isn't allowed to have special hook ups.

We DON'T care where he goes. But he knew this day was coming well in advance. He told nobody about his sudden trip to Richmond until we were sitting at lunch on Saturday lol. I'll let Kirkster answer on whether it was before or after Kirk texted him first, or not.

Also, a "hook up" all the way down in Richmond sounds like a crappy deal to me for such simple work lol.

3rd he wanted to be safe rather than sorry...I mean I know there is literally no possible way he couldve ran into a problem with a part on his car after saying he would be at the meet. Becuase **** doesn't happen right?

Then that begs the question, why didn't he bother telling anyone about this on Thursday or Friday, so we didn't sit with our thumbs up our a$$ waiting for a ghost to appear?
My point still remains. He threw the gauntlet, and then he covered it up with a rug lol. YOU DON'T CHALLENGE PEOPLE TO A RACE UNTIL YOU ARE ACTUALLY READY TO RACE! None of this, "What, he says jump and I jump? Hell nah!" - no, YOU said "jump", he said "OK!", and then you said, "lolmaybenextweek."

I'm not racking up likes to my posts because I'm making shit up, Guise...sorry duder. If this is hate, then I guess there's a solid dozen or so people at the meet on Saturday that all feel the same way I do, right now.

Either walk the walk, or don't talk at all.