View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #29 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Sterling guy texted me this morning and told me to bring it sometime between Tuesday and Thursday, but wasn't too clear when to exactly bring it in.

I called Champion in Katy, now Autonations Nissan, they told me to bring it in today so I drove it there today noon after getting clearbra installed from Invisishield.

Guess what! They fixed it right, and now everything looks and feels good. They finished within 2-3 hours. They told me some bolts were loose inside the mirror ball swivel housing, and the panel under the steering wheel was not aligned properly before being forced shut.

Sterling would've given me another arbitrary wait time and did another halfdonkeyassed job.

Chris and Morris at Autonation helped me out and I couldn't have thank them enough.
Everything was covered under warranty; will definately go get service done from them again.

Thanks everyone for the support and input, Glad I went to different dealers and finally got it right. and will NEVER go do business with Sterling again.
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote