View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #154 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
Buddy calm down, i appreciate your feedback you're among friends. I'm not directing any of my frustration on you and only you. Can we not have a healthy debate on a forum? I only recently decided on what I'm going to do, and it also created an interesting topic for me to discuss.

Furthermore I had 2 hrs to kill at the airport so if my lengthy post seemed like I was just ranting without merits I apologize. But those are my thoughts.
Please don't tell me to calm down because I'm not upset. I don't even understand why you're "frustrated". There's nothing to be frustrated about. I went through this same internal debate re: my '09. You asked for people's opinions and got them. I don't understand why this keeps taking a weird hostile turn.