View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #113 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYZ View Post
Actually, I have to say, no, I would not fight in the manner seen here, to keep my name clear on an internet forum. I do not believe that is the appropriate way to handle yourself. This is even more so exacerbated by the fact that I am merely an individual, not a business. I think such behavior damages a tarnished reputation more than redeems it. Superlative products speak for themselves, as will their satisfied users. Hence, the whole point of my post.

I can appreciate, as I said, that they are trying to support their business. Simply, I think they have gone about it the wrong way. If acting that way doesn't turn off other buyers, then great! They have only potentially lost one customer. If other people feel the way I do, the consequences could be far more dire than the damage from one dissenting poster with questionable credibility.

90% don't feel the way you do or they wouldn't be booming with business. Your looking at this with the blinders on. In today's world, there are some shady businesses around, some major corporations (coughapplesamsungintelmicrosoftcough). GTM is at least honest about what they do, the products they sell, the support they provide, and the defensive position they take. I'd rather be aggressive than passive. Maybe we just think differently.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote