View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:11 PM   #108 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYZ View Post
I have been considering going the forced induction route, and considering I only want a moderate performance increase, with maximum daily driveability, the GTM supercharger kit was the leading option for me. (Actually, I spent a while with one of your reps on the phone just a few weeks ago.) However, I have to say this whole thread has concerned me significantly.

I have never seen a vendor get into a pissing match with a disgruntled customer in a public forum. Those discussions are meant for offline, private communications. Could you ever imagine Apple, AT&T, Nissan or any other well respected company berating their customer on an internet forum? C'mon guys; I can appreciate that you have a brand to represent here, but you don't engender a lot of confidence in your professionalism, service and subsequently products by stooping to the level of the same bashers, who (as is obvious from most responses) don't have any credibility here, anyway.

Two things sell - superior products and/or extraordinary customer service. Do your company a favor and simply address these issues a little more diplomatically next time. A simple, "We are sorry you have heard incorrect information about our products. We are unaware of any of the issues you have mentioned, and are happy to address any concerns. Here are some of our products strengths...(boilerplate)." This is how you handle idiots who don't know what they are talking about, and still come out smelling like a rose. This is the reason you don't see successful companies treating future, current or former customers like enemies.
They have a bit of a history together Regardless, you will be hard pressed to find a supercharger kit that works as well as theirs. AMNVQ was running a Stillen kit, not the GTM. Customer, no. Previous customer, no. Previous potential customer, yes. They run a business that relies heavily on the Z/G community, disparaging or untrue remarks, or accusations weigh heavy if they don't step in and defend themselves. Just like if someone were to call you out on the forums or call u a troll or say you stole money from them, etc... You would fight to get your name clean.

My car is currently with them and I haven't had issues. Just late email replies at times.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote