View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboydiddy View Post
Yeah. Thank you so much. I did research it. But was still confused, that's why I asked. Seems like in this forum everyone that knows something feels like their god and wanna make fun of the ones that wanna learn, instead of help them. I'm cool with it. . . I've learned to always ask questions when in doubt.
But once again thanks a lot bro. After the YouTube videos and google answers I thought the higher the numbers the more Polk out you get. I'm trying to have a flush look. Maybe ill lower the car tucking a bit of the wheels. So I'm guessing a +15 would look good then huh.

As far as the knob, I guess I'm weak then lol. I was doing that. Ill try again this Sunday and hopefully ill be successful.

I honestly appreciate your help bro. Makes thing a lot clear now.
Thank you.
No problem bro. But just one thing to correct, it is the lower the number on the offset the more poke out of the wheel you will get. Coz the offset is the distance from the center of the wheel to the mounting point. The lower number of wheel offset pushes the wheel outward.

+15 is a mild aggresive offest to start with. To make it flush it also depends on the width of the wheels. But like I said, you always can get wheel spacers afterwards if you want them stick out more. It will take some experiment play with offest, cambers and ride height to make it look sick. Good luck bro!
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote