Thread: 370Z to EVO X
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #72 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akmcmahon View Post
Say whu? Calling the Evo a boy racer car then heralding the STi as if it looks better. While looks are subjective, the STi's up to the most recent version look like $hit. Great car, fugly as hell. Evo's have always been better looking IMO.

That aside, the Evo is far from a downgrade. It's a fantastic car and has been a dominant car on the track over the years for a reason. Of all the cars I've owned, my Evo 8 had the best steering feedback and confidence inspiring handling. It was very easy to drive hard and could be modded very easily with little money. None of this is a reason the OP is giving for the change and I wouldn't trade mine for an Evo being in SoCal. But I loved AWD for those crappy days of weather. So being in Ohio, I see this as a smart move. Other than losing your a$$ financially.

Congrats on the Evo. You will have a blast in it.
Lookwise I love both new Evo and Sti(hatch not sedan). I used to fight myself so bad on getting an evo x or new sti. Still not sure. So I got Xttera instead for a completely different purpose. But I know in the future, this Evo or Sti thing will come back to me again. Lol.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote