View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #4814 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
thanks, mr.gale. i have a feeling this is not going to help in the latency issue we have with the throttle. why i say this is becuase with my music gear, latency is a problem when playing heavy software instruments like piano's off my MBP.

say for instance a particular sample buffer setting has a latency of 8ms. changing the velocity parameter (example: soft keystroke to trigger larger sound output) does NOT help compensate the latency problem while playing. the sound still plays late.. just louder.
Mr. Ken-San - Are you trying to get rid of that god-awful lurch in 1st that we experience off the line? I heard that an Uprev tune will take care of that.

Thoughts? Comments?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub