View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #4805 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
indeed it will, ms. pint.

sounds good that you're on the path to recovery, mr. alcheng.
hope the MRI shows what's wrong or remove all worries.

happy b-day DLSTR! enjoy your day.

LOL!!!

yep, cant deny some folks are just plain damn rude.

B]thanks, mr. gale. yah, i found info on that module at the twm site a while back when shopping for my biggy type-r knob. [/B]

my box with HU arrived, but wife sent me pict of the outer carton and it appears it was dragged under the ups truck, used as a football, then as a bar stool, then as a step ladder, before arriving my house.

i will need to check the contents to see if i need to return it for an exchange...

LOL@ "dude, u on crack?"
I think with the pedal box, you'll trade initial pedal delay for maximum pedal earlier in the pedal stroke. For example, maximum output when the pedal is depressed 50%. I would have to do more reading/research to verify that.

Is that a scenario you would be satisfied with?