View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #181 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
There are enthusiasts who buy stangs. But enthusiast cars usually arent marketed as such. honeslty speaking. Most buy enthusiast cars cuz thety have knowledge.
But the market isnt comprised of enthusiasts buying those cars. Some enthusiasts will buy Gt's in there affordability range due to the Ford racing factor, but overall those cars dont sell for being enthusiast cars... Period. It's more of an american heritage thing and thats a false sense of enthusiasm. To me an enthusiast really knows what they have and enjoyb the car for more reasons than factory location and social acceptance. Most stang and camaro owners know they have a fast v8. thats it.

Thats the truth
I am just going to have to disagree with you there. I have been involved with th Z And Mustang for a long time and both enthusiast groups are about the same. There is more focus on stance and hellaflush with the Z, though.
LIKE us on Facebook!