View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #4781 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
gooooodam, everyone!

we got several inches last night too. i used my snowbrum to get the 6inches off the roofs of my fits.

hey my HU's already on the way to me. not that i can install it yet... i need my dinoc first.

depending on how warm it is this weekend, i will do the new HU install. im going to wire up the mic just in case i decide to sell the car in 4-5yrs, the next user can use the BT to answer calls.

anyone run pedalbox? i want to see how it can improve the latency our throttle has. i found it only connects between the pedal and the pedal harness so no issue with obd2 port. i already have that ecoroute module hooked up to it to give gauges on my nuvi so didnt want to disconnect that.
Pedal box is a sort of amplifier. Here is some info I found on the interwebz,

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Getting rid of throttle lag seems to be a difficult concept to translate into practice. Let us put it another way, you get full throttle in the first 25% of your pedal press instead of having to floor your ride to get maximum effect. It does NOT add HP, it amplifies your drive by wire throttle signal as to give you power up front and personal.

Two of our associates have a PedalBox installed, one in a seriously modded BMW 1 series and an R32, they swear by it as it completely transforms the acceleration experience. Lastly, the PedalBox is a 3rd Gen Throttle Controller which can be further tweaked to a particular ride. Oh, and by the way, both Guys keep the setting of their PedalBox always in sports + (Max) setting. Alex (BMW 1 Series) actually tucked his system away entirely under his floor mats...

Here are several links for more information:

The New PedalBoxUSA Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/PedalBoxUSA

The New PedalBox USA Home Page:

PedalBox by DTE Systems GmbH - Distributed in North America by TWM Performance

Lastly the TWM Performance You Tube Channel with several Fiat 500 related videos you might enjoy:

TWM Performance's Channel - YouTube

To purchase a PedalBox please use this link:

http://www.twmperformance.com/pedalb...t-pedalbox.htm

Thanks Guys!

Hope this helps...

Manon
Team TWM Performance