View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
Just ran this idea across with our engineer, and this was his response verbatim "Im for it.. they work - ive got great experiences with them."

No time frame, as he needs to figure out the math on how long the j-pipe or resonator needs to actually be to cancel out as much rasp/drone, then we will play around with where and how the pipe will be placed
It will probably end up looking like the HKS resonator 'grenades' above the mufflers, just without the mufflers. I know my HKS system resonates out most of the drone and rasp through all the frequencies. Makes for an awesome sounding exhaust at both idle/cruise and when I nail it to the floor!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote