View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:42 PM   #927 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
Hey,

I'm in Lake Mary and the new owner of a 370Z. Is there a mailing list for events?
It would also be nice to have a knowledgeable mechanic to refer to instead of the stealership for those out of warranty repairs. Can you guys recommend someone that everyone uses?

I still have till I think May of 2014 for my drive train warranty but of course the other warranty is gone. I also have 60 days from the Honda stealership I bought it from, but I'm not sure if they would cover a CSC failure (I haven't had one but it's always looming in my mind) but in the stealership warranty the don't say they won't . So far I've narrowly avoided the Lockout by snipping the wire the day the key/battery sign illuminated - whew. Thanks to this excellent forum.
Oh yah, welcome to the group man. I work out of Deland and Orange City and my corporate office is in Lake Mary and Maitland so I'm around a little bit.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote