View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #56 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Official dyno graph..

Tons of things should be happening within the next few weeks, BBK going on, Powerhouse Amuse going on, retune with the full 3" turbo back. Should have the car back in my garage right around april 1st.. Everything has been so long in the making the excitement really hasn't hit me yet aside from when I got a tiny bit of seat time the other day. Once the car is back in my possession I plan to do some powdercoating and engine bay dress up, then seats (brides or status) and maybe a new set of tires.. not sure if I wanna pull these PSS's off and risk messing up my wheels, really really frustrated with my purchase on those.