View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #73 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondoc View Post
Nut_N_Much -
So, is your kit brand new? If the kit is just out of the car for mods, what year did you order it
Mine was used and sat around for 2 years on some guys shelf.. It is a V3 SC the older ones are V2's. My Y pip is completely open.

I have looked at some cast aluminum 8 inch tubing. I was thinking of chopping it in half and welding 4 inches to each side to extend the intake side of the Y. KellyeFields made a nice shield our of some flat sheet Aluminum, I might do that to if the factory shield isn't working. Will bring it to the Dyno.. I cut out the fins inside of the front bumper. I got nice access into the that area.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote