View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #97 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Had this at one dealership too (Coulter Nissan).

More:

(Coulter Nissan at a Stadium sale):
Me: "I'm here to check out the 2013 Z 6MT Base + Sport."
Dealer: "Those aren't even out yet."
Me: "Really? You have a Magma Red AT Base + Sport sitting just outside the stadium..."

Similar thing happened at Peoria Nissan.

Avondale Nissan:

Me: "I'm here to check out the 2013 Z 6MT Base + Sport in Midnight Blue."
Dealer: "We can order one, but you must agree to the price up front."
Me: "Is it possible to see a picture of it?"
Dealer: "No."
Me: "So you want me to agree to something I can't even see a picture of. May I ask you to call them, request a picture taken, and then email said picture to you right now?"
Dealer: "We can't do that."
Me: "Okay, what dealership are you getting said Z from, so I may go look at it. I'd like to not have to order one [proceeded to explain to him the ordering process and how long it would take over the holidays (thanks to this site and a knowledgeable dealership in Scottsdale, but they wouldn't play ball w/the pricing) and how I had to wait this long due to a refi. on my house]."
Dealer: "Well, you should have placed an order soon then [in a dickish tone]."
I walked out of the dealership at this point loudly explaining to my Dad who was with me that *salesman's name* was a complete jerk and didn't even know anything about the car.

Peoria Nissan:

Me: "I'm here looking for a 2013 Z 6MT Base + Sport in Midnight Blue."
Dealer: "The closest one is on the East Coast."
Me: I bring up Fontana Nissan and Planet Nissan's sites on my phone and email it to the dealer when I got home: "Show's that there's one in California and one in Vegas." Never received any response.
lol, i test drove that exact one from Fontana Nissan and was worried it was going to be sold very shortly, but it's still sitting on their lot to this day...actually hoping that it stays there till around july
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote