Thread: sixpax Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #189 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

... started messing around with the brake booster support tank today. My plan was to cut a short piece of that metal strip the length of the tank, and mount it to the hole circled in the picture. There would be a slight indent behind that piece so would be enough room to loop some worm clamps behind it to strap the can in.

Bracket cut down and mounted ...

... wedged the can in there and got the clamps on ... it's pretty tight and isn't going to move anywhere.

... going to let it ride for a few days as the stainless steel lines are a PITA to cut so want to make sure I know how exactly where I want them, final orientation of the nipples on the can and all that good stuff. Can fits in there alright and doesn't look to crappy anyway. Might take it back out and paint the bracket black. Course the bigger question is will it do anything. Peace of mind I guess, is all it can give me right now until it hits the track.

Last edited by sixpax; 03-02-2013 at 10:50 AM.
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote