View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #221 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chpt11 View Post
I am pretty new to Tampa and the Forum, so I would love to have a meet and greet. Meet more Z owners. Share some food. Sounds like fun.

However, I'm not sure introducing yourself by saying "FU" to the guys that created the thread was the best way to re-introduce yourself. But maybe i'm reading to much into your post. Maybe that wasn't the intent? Take 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
However, I'm not sure introducing yourself by saying "FU" to the guys that created the thread was the best way to re-introduce yourself. But maybe i'm reading to much into your post. Maybe that wasn't the intent? Take 2?

My friends on this thread know me, you don't, therefore I understand that you think I'm being rude, but the guys know I'm giving them a hard time and its all fun and games. Thank you for trying to parent me but my friends on here know me quite well and probably laughed at my post[/QUOTE]

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 03-01-2013 at 07:30 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote