View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #49 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
I dont blame you guys for wanting something faster from factory. Its just personal taste. I could buy an R8 and still want to toy with it. Just a hobby I suppose. or im just sick in the head and like to live on the edge and risk breaking thousands of dollars
Don't get me wrong, I like toying with stuff too. No car I own will ever be left alone. But I also just try to be a little realistic about it too. It was just never worth it (to me) to try and get more power out of the Z34 platform via FI.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote