Thread: R-e-s-p-e-c-t
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
k20z3
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2006 Civic SI HFP
k20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick View Post
Totally agree. Todays younger generation generally speaking are a bunch of whining delicate little petals that back off as soon as something gets too hard. I see it everyday! Get this an 18 year old that I know well had planned to go out a few days ago but the it was a little windy and looked as it may rain so he decided to stay indooorsall day. So sad!
Not the case with me, and or other individuals, however I cant speak for anyone else, I almost think the "noise" is music in its own, listening to the engine as it revs across the RPM band... the sound is amazing, and sometimes I know (even in my honda) I love hearing it hit vtec and the numerous times I've tried a 350z or 370z I keep the radio off

2006 RALLYE RED HONDA CIVIC SI HFP
Clint's Helpful Photoshop Hints!
k20z3 is offline   Reply With Quote