View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #47 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

A little update on a few things.. first I want to say that the crew at F.I were able to get my car to run a 11.43 which is a world record for a stock block 370Z. Feels pretty cool to be the owner of a car that owns a record.. now if I can drive it 11.60s or better il be happy because Danny can definitely drive! Here is a time slip.

Now heres a little preliminary review on the Fast Intentions Stage 1+ (basically a stage 2 minus the 3" exhaust which is what the car will leave the shop with very soon I hope) Before I go any further I don't know how you guys get your cars to grip on the Michelin PSS's.. I swear I read a review that people were happy with the grip of this tire on a boosted 370z. However my car absolutely spins them to shreds any time you tip into boost.. Fun, but it takes away from the butt dyno until you get into 4th gear. Before driving the car I was expecting some lag, but I swear there is little to none.. even getting into boost at all (1-2psi) makes it SO fun to drive around town. The power feels even more linear than my moms CLS550 with the new TT V8. I haven't really had a chance to fully open the car up but I am already so satisfied with my purchase. I really hope when I switch to a Toyo R888 or something in this category of tire I can get the car to hook on the street a lot better. If not, I am gonna have to have the waste gates start to open up really early so the car doesn't come on so strong... Never thought I would complain about that.. Anyways, again I want to thank Fast Intentions and the guys over at Specialty Z for making this happen! Will have a lot more to write up once I get more seat time as well as a ton of video with my Gopro. (Tunnel runs!)