View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
I plan on it for sure! Like I said before working on a few guys at work to come down, Shane has ran into some issues with getting his car back together, got his block back from the machine shop and found a scratch between one of the water jackets, and he bough an upgraded trans input shaft but the company did not tell him it would not work in an 03 trans, his s an 03...I feel so bad for him, all he wants to do is get it back together.
Ahh that sucks for him man just sounds like a patch of bad luck.

But yea once it gets closer to may ill be posting again to see who's coming to the first one and if I need to bring the tent and a couple chairs for a chill spot.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote