View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #221 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigviet23 View Post
I used the oven. Not sure why other than the fact that I didn't use sealant

Hey bud, when i seal my lights 1st I warm them up, and push sealant back in the groves. 2nd I add a new bead all the way around. 3rd I push the two half's together as tight as I can to get them started. 4th I warm them up again and work the lights together until they are perfect.

I have warmed lights up as many as 3 to 4 times to get them seal just right, especially when its cold as hell outside. You can use an oven or a box with a $25.00 heat gun it doesn't matter. I have used both ways and they work just fine just use whats easiest for you.

Don't be afraid of warming them more than once to get them fully seated. Call me if you want to talk.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote