View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #567 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Also, I got to finally spend a little seat time in the car and all I have to say is WOW.. the boost was turned down to about 5psi and still pulled like a train! The car spools instantly, way faster than I imagined. Honestly I would compare it my families cls550 with the TT V8. 3rd gear and tip into the throttle even at 3k rpms and the car just takes off. It shreds my 305s like they are prius tires without even going WOT. I really cant express how pleased I am with the car. Out of boost the car drives like stock, it is not to loud, nor are there any other weird things that make the car less tolerable, but if you tip into the throttle be ready and hang on!!! I will obviously post up a more detailed review with tons of video and pictures. I want to publicly thank everyone from F.I and Specialty Z as they have far exceeded my expectations once again. Stay tuned for track times and other updates coming soon!