View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Found this buried in another thread:

iphone 5 and 2009 370z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfoilist
I contacted Nissan a while back about a firmware update for the head unit for the '09 models and was told that they do not have one, nor will they ever produce one. Apparently, they ditched the software that was used for the '09's when the new navigation system came out for the '10's. At that time they ceased to support the system used in the '09 models.

Basically, if you have an '09 (like me) you are stuck with the firmware originally loaded into the unit. If you have an '10 or later, there are updates to the system. Very, very frustrating but Nissan seemed to have no interest whatsoever in supporting our system.
Meaning, I think you're SOL, unfortunately. I could be wrong though.

Last edited by Haboob; 02-21-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote