View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #552 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
Vince@ R/T Tuning did so Charles when I was getting my built motor tuned with your fuel return system 600cc injector's DW 300 pump.My car was dropping fuel pressure over 500whp. I don't remember how much but I ended up leaving my car there to have your twin pump's installed fuel lines and rails installed, I know Vince spoke with you a few times while he was working on my car.
You just kicked the problem straight out of the ballpark, which is respectable for sure, and often times cost effective on an individual build basis. R&D for a single car project can be more hassle than just going the route you did and washing your hands of any potential problem areas.

But it will be interesting to see what F.I. may find as to sources of the restrictions. Naturally, a full twin pump with rails kit may be cost prohibitive for many customers. So there should be some value in finding this information.

I have had intentions of building a full custom test bench for this stuff. I need to find an electrical engineer who can help me with a schematic on a custom injector driver with adjustable power source output, realistic firing order/sequence for 4 6 and 8 cylinders, adjustable simulated RPM, and pulsewidth. Anybody? Bueller?