View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:41 PM   #95 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDepp View Post

I agree. It takes conditioning to drive, at all, with coordination and what not.

I can toe and heel as it's become second nature over the years of parking lot drifting and SCCA open track runs. And, I've driven the Z with a 1/4" of ice on the car and enough coming down to lock the windshield wipers with almost bald tires and in the snow on Potenza's. But, left foot braking, after seeing my brother use it and trying it myself, scares the living crapola (that's fancy Spanish) outta me.

If you're going to cite SCCA experience, left foot braking is totally an autocrosser technique, especially in a FWD car.
I have ProSolo medals to prove that it works.

I've won events in both a GS ITR and and a CP Miata braking with my left foot.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote