View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #526 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonorange View Post
I don't get the fuel problem.... Why has no one else had this problem ? And what fuel pressure gauge do you have ?
From the research I have done it seems like almost EVERYONE is running into problems like this at this power level, they just may not be aware of it. To the best of my knowledge, up until this point no one makes a return-less fuel system that can handle this power level, we are going to try a few things and hope to make the impossible, possible! Also, while talking with Sebastian today he explained that even if you have a air/fuel gauge, by the time that starts to read lean, it is already too late. I will definitely be running a fuel pressure gauge in the center cubby as it is a small price to pay for the added protection.

Last edited by TerribleONE; 02-20-2013 at 10:03 PM.
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote