View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #41 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Submitted my entry last night, today is the second to last day, lets get some more entries from this forum! I am far from most people's submissions having only a cat-back exhaust system and Coilovers, paired with quite a few aesthetic mods.

I really don't know how critical the performance modification section must be, as long as you have performance mixed with looks that they think are "innovative to the Nissan brand" you should have a shot. It is mentioned in the rules that the track event is optional and that they will be using one of their own professional drivers at your (the owners) own risk, to your vehicle being on the track.

Although I don't know why they would pick someone who wouldn't let them do the track portion for publicity, I'm just throwing that out there. If they consider the finalists a 50-50 judgement, the winner is the one with the better story of their Z ownership anyway and your relationship/passion with Nissan it sounds like.

Good luck to everyone on this forum who has sent a submission already!

Last edited by Dallaz; 02-20-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote