View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #419 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

phunk: don't lose hope on selling more of them. From what I've been seeing at HPDE's around here the past year or two, I really think the era of 370's at DEs is only just beginning. Earlier on the cars were all too new. Now there's more of them on the used market, and more owners comfortable taking a little more risk, more of them are second-hand, etc. A year and a half ago it was normal for my car to be the only 370Z I saw at an event, and now it's not uncommon to see 3-4 others the same weekend, although we're still outnumbered by the 350s.

Your part is a pretty elegant solution to a pretty serious design problem that every track 370Z driver will face over time, so you're pretty much guaranteed to sell these things I think.