View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #1702 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Lol!! I agree! Apple makes it feel like a present every time you use the products!! I have yet to get a Mac desk or lap top. Lol! When my pc died i went to walmart and bought a E Machine!! 300 bucks and 2 hours and i was back online (college)! get lots of use of my Ipad!
HEY! Maybe you can help me! Need a way to transfer pics from my 7d to my ipad when we go to alaska this summer. I looked at a Apple site but confusion set in. Camera takes a compact flash card....so either card reader or camera cord would work. Ideas? Suggestions?

We hade fried potatoes, onions, and kielbasa and Moscato too!
To transfer to your iPad you'll need the USB adaptor for iPad and you'll need to use a card reader or plug your 7D into the adaptor.

Apple - iPad - Make your iPad even better with accessories.

Scroll down to camera adaptor.

Edit, direct link to adaptor http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC...n-kit?fnode=3a not compatible with the iPad 4 though.

Last edited by GaleForce; 02-19-2013 at 06:31 PM.