View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffydog View Post
I appreciate all the feedback and it aligns with what I was expected to get back as answers. I will most likely leave out the Nismo badge. But I wonder if I should put on the 370z badge on the left side. Get the fairlady one? or the 370z one? Maybe this also goes back to it's not a fairlady, don't try to be a fairlady.

I wonder if it'd look weird if I only have the Nissan Front/Rear Hamburger emblem without any badges. Like it'd be too bare or blend in with those debaged BMW 328i.

My idea when people debadge a car isn't mianly to look clean, it's more have to do with hiding something. I believe most BMW 328 debadge their emblems so others won't notice they got the lowest trim even though you can clearly tell from the exhaust tips =P
Please for the love of god do what YOU want!!!
The Nismo owners are butt hurt, what difference does it make, go order some plaques if it makes you happy, lol