View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #141 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

... we found one that was homeless, so decided to take it in and shelter it with TLC. It might not make any power, but it sure looks cool. Only three were ever made. Going to the dyno in a few weeks (not to get this tested but for a retune as we added a DIS and pulleys since last tune) so don't think it will go backwards on power. Currently at 323.9 ... still have headers to go as well. Supposedly the reason this didn't make power is 99% because of VVEL ... it's sucking in too much air (22% more than stock) and VVEL decides to shut one or the other sides off so not able to take advantage of the extra air. I am hoping someday UPREV figures out VVEL, in which case then we could take advantage of all that extra air volume. Who knows, I am not a automotive scientist. I'm just a fat, old beer drinking retired military guy who happens to own a mid-life crisis 370Z.

Anyway, I think it looks good in there.