View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 07:27 AM   #67 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zForever View Post
Man Dude, your kit is so tight!! You gotta tell me how to do the black on the headlights cause that looks soooo good..Nice job with the car man, looks so great!!! Just explain how u got the headlights with that black tint inside..
thanks man. i got the lights done by 180 Custom
i didnt have the balls to open the headlights myself and DIY it so I had them do it for me. And my decision didn't fail me cuz it came out pretty dope!
its not a tint, i had it painted Matte Black. and the projectors color matched to Vibrant Red A54
then i told them to add bright white LED's along the side and delete the side oem parking light. the side oem parking light would just kill the look of the Led's.

PM me if you wanna get in contact with 180 Custom! I'll give you info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairladyZ34 View Post
19s and how has the tint with the cops cuz i had tint on my last car and where i live the cops are REAL douches but it was also 20% on the front windows lol
to be honest with you i drive by cops all the time both here in jersey and in new york and SO FAR I haven't been stopped for the tints alone.
BUT i did get tickets for them as an addition to moving violations. i never had a ticket in my whole life until i got my Rosalena.

last July 4th weekend i was on my way back home from Atlantic City. i was crazy and really did not give a f*ck about state patrols/troopers or w/e. so every sports car i see i'd down shift, chase, and then leave em' in the dust. it was just an awesome feeling but also very IRRESPONSIBLE & IMMATURE. well yeah to cut a long story short, got slapped with 90 on a 45, failure to maintain lane, reckless driving, and tinted front windows and obstruction of view.

so basically i never really had a problem with cops stopping me for just my tints (35% 3M tints all around except the front windshield)

and if u guys are wondering, i was supposed to get 12 points on my license + license suspension, but i hired a lawyer and i only got slapped with 5points for 3years and just some fines.

lesson well learned.
"there's a time and place for everything"
DaineZ' Rosalena | Kenwood | Pioneer | 3M | 180 Custom | Stillen | Z1 | Fast Intentions | Setrab | Eibach | Varis | UpRev | TEIN | UAM | Amuse | Bride | Southbend | WORK | TWM | BFGoodrich | Robispec | TAKATA | GTSPEC | Instagram @johndainez

Last edited by dainedazz; 09-29-2009 at 07:29 AM.
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote