View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondoc View Post
Can you be more specific about how Stillen failed for you?
Dude were do I start?
1. Customer service doesn't call back.
2. Customer service doesn't no anything about the kits they sell.
3. Customer service will refer you to a tech for everything.
4. Tech doesn't fallow through on your orders, so no call back or shipment.
5. It took a week just to find out the belt sizes.
6. I filed a Better Business Complaint and got a call from Service Manager to work out the complaint. I sent detailed pictures of what I need, didn't get a call back, 4 days later I call. Still no action, need tech to figure it out.
7. 2 weeks working with Service Manager, still no drive pulley.

I still need the F__ing pulley and still F__ing don't have it. Vortex sent what they thought it was but its not right size. All I need is the Stock Pulley sounds easy but Stillen can't do it!!!

Anyone have a stock drive pulley on the impeller side of the SC that takes the belt that runs the Alt, PS, etc. of the SC. I'll give you a cheese burger for it!!! This is what has been holding me up on my install.

Attached are the pictures i sent; what I thought was the pulley is to big. The Kit is good after swapping out plastic BOV and Idler pulley.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0916.jpg (606.2 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0922.jpg (530.4 KB, 150 views)

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 02-15-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote