View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #60 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Man, I'm tired of seeing everyone updates and my $hits been with GTM for 2 months. I have two dyno results and a picture to show for it. Things were supposed to start last month, didn't happen. Then this month, and we are already 1/3 of the way through... Nothing. I'm just venting. Wish I can at least see anything, something that shows work's begun. I understand why, I'm just being impatient. I'm trying to restrict my inquiries to bi weekly, but F'n A that's hard. I just want to fast forward, because this is worse than being a virgin at a strip club. I have no ill things to say about the process at all, it is what it is. It's like all the Fast Intentions guys waiting in line for their exhaust to be made. Hopefully I have something awesome to post by next weekend. It's exciting to see everyone else unveil their new toys and show the community new kits being introduced, I guess I want in on the action.

Edit: Yeah, refreshing my email about 100 times a day too. No bull$hit. It's a bad habit.
Hey man, trust me I know how you feel. As you may already know my build took longer than expected as well but what I can tell you is, IT WILL BE WORTH IT! You will also have a BAD *** kit when its all said and done. Much more unique than a new TT setup