View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
JAYNO20
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo
JAYNO20 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Jay, I must admit that you've handle yourself in a calm manner in the face of criticism. Kudos to you on that

Issue is, this forum has grown enough to become a source of reference for 370z. Question you have are questions that ppl have asked, and there were people before us that took their time to respond. You've blatantly disregarded the above (let alone common sense to look up part #s or call the alignment shops). You disregarded the wealth of knowledge that ppl have already built up and chose to have ppl spoon feed you the answers. There is no reason for anyone to respect that.

You've done we'll enough to afford a 370z, I believe you have enough intelligence and common sense to do basic research.

What we are seeing is that you've been intentionally lazy.

The only thing that I have intentionally done is rely on a forum for information. Apparently shame on me for hoping that people who have already done all this to their cars would have some input. I don't really have the time in my day to sit on the phone with alignment shops and other businesses so I was hoping for a quick answer from the people who have been there done that.

I feel like this thread alone is a very good example of why I make these posts. There are multiple people in here with the same question that I posted.

I guess that gives everyone the right to act like I am committing murder.

After all this posting and lengthy reasons why I suck, wouldn't it have just been easier to give the answer and be nice about it instead?
2010 Solid Red NISMO #0334 - SOLD

2014 Red Hot Camaro ZL1
JAYNO20 is offline   Reply With Quote