View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #440 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I wasn't saying anything about the Filters being on or off, but about the front Bumper being off. On a strip is one thing because the car is moving, not on a dyno where its sitting in one spot. Yes, I see blower fans, but those are focused for radiator/intercooler cooling.

Right they do, not questioning that. But what happens when the vacuum is greater than the volume of air that's able to fill the space since there's not a direct opening? That's the only thought.

Of course, not commenting about the flow of the pipes Tony, just curious about the placement of filters in terms of available airflow.
With the front mount intercooler I don't think you have many other options as far as placement. However I do see where you are going with it. We will be back on the dyne soon enough.