View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Valentines Day...

You know how some guys will go on the thought that counts instead of spending alot of $$? You know, the ones who will make a card or do something like make up coupons for her. The cheap "but thoughtful" way out. I realized this week that this only will work for you if she doesn't know how much you spend on your car. Mine is aware of the $$ that went into my Z over the winter, and if I was to cheap out and go with a freebie gift it just wouldn't feel right. She would be ok with it, but you know that she would secretly think horrible thoughts about your Z.

LOL so to say the least I spent a little $$ on her so that the Z and her can live happily together under the same roof.

My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote