View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #615 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.gale - i like to hunt my prey and wack them onto the iggylist. sometime im just in that kinda mood.

mr.alcheng- actually he's been around for several months. he kept posting up stupid questions and comments that made no sense so it was just a matter of time he got bumped into iggyland.

sounds good nismo. much better than the shiit i ate last night.. tacohell.

hi mr.jar- wooah, hope you dont get involved. this day and age, who knows wat triggers someone to pull out a big and just stink up the whole place.
I see. In it for the sport. I can respect that Although I think these are easy prey for you. Let me know when you find a challenge, I wouldn't mind gearing up and tagging along for a good hunt