Thread: Amuse
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
Authentic is overpriced. My replica fit and looks perfect, plus it has carbon fiber in it which you cant get with authentic. Carbon fiber in my opinion makes this bumper. So unless you live in japan where authentic amuse would be A LOT cheaper. Go with replica. Go to a decent body shop and with part, install, and paint.... I only paid $1,200 total.
They make the authentic amuse in full CF.. I do understand that the authentic is expensive, but if company's keep producing replica parts it will give no reason for the major players to continue to keep supporting us (enthusiasts) This is exactly what happened when I had my G37 and I was lined up to be the Kenstyle test fit car, and the project got scrapped because of how few units were sold for the G35. just my opinion and I am not bashing any members who are running replica kits as it still looks great, just putting it into a different perspective.